Sunday, May 13, 2012

Batonga 30 Day Dress Challenge: Day Thirteen



the dress: as skirt // shirt: mother's closet // button down: boyfriend // tights: walmart // shoes: thrifted + diy



Happy Sunday and Mother's Day everyone! Today has been such a lazy day that ended up being really productive. After waking up early to make breakfast for my mom and grandma and taking some photos for church, I went home and took a four hour nap. Seriously, what is wrong with me? I think I'm catching up on all my missed sleep from school.




But after my cat nap (with a cat actually cuddling next to me) I started working on the first diy project of the summer! If you follow me on instagram (@impulsings) you'll kind of know what it is. ;) My hands are still stained with spray paint but that's okay because that means I'm happy.

I've noticed that I am extra happy when I'm productive. If I'm sitting around being bored, I get more depressed and feel worthless. But if I'm doing things and creating art and going out and being active, then I am the happiest person in the world. Right now I feel spectacular and I plan to keep it that way.



Also, these photos were taken by my little sister, so thank you, Moriah!

As always, I'm wearing this dress for 30 days to raise money for girls to receive a full education in Africa.

Donate today!







No comments:

Post a Comment