Saturday, May 19, 2012

Batonga 30 Day Dress Challenge: Day Nineteen



the dress: as scarf // shirt/cardigan: thrifted // flower headband: diy



It was actually incredibly easy to turn this dress into a scarf. I was so surprised at how easy it was, I'm more than likely going to be wearing a lot of my dresses as scarves! All you do is just string the bottom of the dress through the arm holes and that's all! Such a perfect way to re-wear a dress with a fun print.

Today and yesterday have been pretty crazy. Matt has been doing a 48-hour film challenge so our group of crazy friends have been running around dressed up as vampires with movie cameras. Honestly, I don’t think there’s anything cooler than spending my summer running around dressed up as a vampire with cameras around me, staying up late, being stressed out, living off of adrenaline and mcdonalds, and creating awesome things with awesome people. That is the greatest thing ever. It's funny too because I realized as we were putting makeup on one of our actors that we are all drama kids ... we totally would be doing this sort of thing in our free time during the summer. We're awesome, don't even lie.




Please be sure to donate to the Batonga Foundation, which supports girls' schooling in Africa, which gives them not only a better education but a better way of life.






No comments:

Post a Comment