Saturday, May 5, 2012

Batonga 30 Day Dress Challenge: Day Five



dress: as dress // shirt: c/o sugarlips // tights: forever 21



As I type this I'm at Matt's house, but it has already been such a busy day. This morning I went to my friend's bridal shower, but not before rushing to Michael's, having a clothing conversation with a fine gentleman, and wrapping said present all being on time with one minute to spare.




And later today Matt and I are going to my friend's surprise birthday party. We're going to watch the Avengers!! I'm super excited!




I recently (as in, last night) tried out Kaylah's idea (well it wasn't her idea, but she's where I got it from) to use tape on my nails! I like it for the most part, except it's already coming off. But that could be the fact that I don't have any good clear coat. I will definitely be trying this out again though!



There was a very slow bicyclist riding down the street while I look these photos. Hence standing in front of the camera suddenly became awkward. :)



Please donate to the Batonga Foundation to support girls in Africa today!











No comments:

Post a Comment