Saturday, May 26, 2012

Batonga 30 Day Dress Challenge: Day Twenty Six



the dress: as shirt // shorts: target // tights/jacket: forever 21 // lace cardigan: thrifted







I seem to not have any definite clothing style. One day it's crazy pants and heels, the next it's comfy boots and two pairs of socks on top of tights (yeah, it was a little chilly today). While I know it's good to have a particular style, one shouldn't force oneself into a certain type of clothing. This is why I love personal style: it can constantly be changed and no can really say anything about it because if you're always wearing what you want, nothing else matters. And today I want to wear comfy matchy matchy clothes and curl up with a book and not really worry too much about what I look like, and that is just fine.

Also, I was taking film photos and was trying to rewind my film because I finished the roll, and the film broke inside the camera. (ie. it came apart from the cartridge.) Does anyone know if I can still save the film, and if so, how would I remove it and protect it from sunlight? Thank you in advance. (I'm pretty bummed that it broke because that roll was filled with graduation pictures. :( )

I encourage (beg!) you to donate to the Batonga Foundation, which supports girls in Africa by giving them a full education. You can read more about it here! Every little bit helps and there are just a few days left! It doesn't matter if it's $5 or $500, the important thing is that you give to help a girl in need. (hahaha tugging at your heartstrings! But seriously, this is the whole reason why I'm wearing this dress for 30 days. :D )
Thank you and have an awesome day!



Official PayPal Seal

No comments:

Post a Comment