Friday, May 11, 2012

Batonga 30 Day Dress Challenge: Day Eleven




day 132

TODAY WAS OUR LAST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL.

We did the senior run down the hallways, slamming lockers and shooting people with silly string and water guns. It was amazing.

It still hasn't hit me yet that I'm done with high school. I don't think it will even hit me when I walk across that stage and am handed a piece of paper that I worked for twelve years to receive. It will probably hit me when I get on the airplane to go to college, but that's not for a few months.

For now, it's summer! I'm working on getting a list of summer goals together so that I'm not entirely bored for four months. What are your summer plans?

Also be sure to donate to the Batonga Foundation, which gives girls in Africa a full education so they can live better lives. Any amount helps!








No comments:

Post a Comment