Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Batonga 30 Day Dress Challenge: Day Twenty Two



the dress: as shirt // skirt/hat: forever 21 // cardigan: sister's closet




Welcome to my weather blog! Okay, it's not really a weather blog, but I've talked about the weather in pretty much every single post, and I'm going to again! Today has been warm, actually, with the sun shining in the morning, but now in the evening (and actually for the past couple of evenings) it's been cloudy and rainy, and actually the forecast calls for rain for the rest of this week and the next! D: Can't always believe those forecasts though ...




But on to the outfit! I find it incredibly awesome that my mom, my ten year old sister, and I can all wear the same clothes. My sister let me wear her cardigan, and I always let her wear this skirt. Our wardrobes are extended in every which direction but it's great because it's like having three closets! I'll be sad when I go to college because I'll have to give back some of their stuff, haha. Oh well.




Thank you to my little sister for taking my photos for me. I got a new tripod which makes taking photos a lot easier, but she actually likes taking my picture and it's faster and more fun with her, so I'm not complaining!

As always, please please donate to the Batonga Foundation today! They are an awesome organization that provides girls with a full education, which betters their entire life because they can go to college and get a job and better take care of a family. Every little bit helps. Thank you so much and have an awesome day!



Official PayPal Seal



No comments:

Post a Comment