Saturday, May 26, 2012

My Week In Instagram -- #1



curled my hair // ate with my family at red robin // dropped my brother off at his first guitar lesson // hung out with a cute boy at the mall // bought the best game ever for my family (bananagrams!) // woke up to a kitty creeping on me // built a tent for my sister // my mom and I watched a beautiful sunset // graduation present from my brother came in the mail // photoshop cs6! // a sleepy kitten // watching the boys play video games // Matt and I looking cute at our friend's party // Jacob at the mall // a successful 365 photo

That's right! My very first weekly post! I'm in love with instagram, so I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorites from this week with you! Hope you enjoy it. :)

You can follow me @impulsings

No comments:

Post a Comment