Friday, June 1, 2012

Summer Goals




Happy June 1st everyone! With the dress challenge finally over and all the graduation festivities brought to a close, it is just now feeling like summer. In honor of the beautiful weather and lack of responsibilities (for the most part), I'd like to share my list of summer goals. I compiled it while I was supposed to be cleaning my room and it definitely made me in a better mood than I usually am when I'm sitting around the house being bored.

Here is my small list of goals, in no particular order:

1; Read three books.
2; Paint three paintings.
3; Shoot three rolls of film.
4; Draw one sketch a week.
5; Write one page in my novel a week.
6; Write three poems.
7; Do six diy projects (once every two weeks).
8; Visit Beluga Point.
9; Go to the beach.

Again, it's a small list because if I don't fulfill everything on it I won't forgive myself for a while. That's just how I am. I'm hoping to exceed this list's expectations and make this an awesome summer filled with a lot of adventure.

Do you have any summer goals? I'd love to hear about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment