Monday, June 11, 2012

my week in instagram #3



finished my first sketch for my summer goals // a kitty peering down from my loft // finished the best series ever // posted a fun diy project // met up with friends/clients to discuss wedding plans // a silly kitty cat // went on a date with Matt // traveled into the unknown for a camping trip // an inspiring quote for my 365


It seems like everyone is doing a "week in instagram" post nowadays. Can't say I blame them though, instagram is so fun! It's a perfect way to document life right as it happens and the best part is you get to share it with others. I love that. Since I was camping the day I usually post this, you get it just a couple days late. Oh well!

Hope you have a fantastic day. If you want to follow me on instagram, my username is @impulsings. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment