Monday, January 2, 2012

this is the new year



For New Years I shot some footage of the evening's progression and piled it all together in a little video. I got to Matt's house before his parents' new years party began to hang out and play xbox and watch a movie. Once it was getting close to midnight we decided to mingle with people, then got on our snow gear and went into his backyard to watch the fireworks. His neighbors are like people in television shows--they always compete to put on the best production. Luckily for us, we got to enjoy amazing fireworks! Once most of them subsided, we trekked closer to the house to release paper lanterns. Ever since the movie Tangled (which definitely made me cry multiple times), I had always wanted to see paper lanterns. And lo and behold we got to release some! It was so magical and perfect. I could not stop smiling. It was by far the best new year ever!

I hope you all had a lovely new year as well. 2012 is going to be great.

1 comment:

  1. I AM SO JEALOUS! I WANT TO RELEASE PAPER LANTERNS BECAUSE OF TANGLED AS WELL!! :C

    ReplyDelete