Tuesday, January 10, 2012

carry on my wayward son



I feel so bad about not posting outfits as much, especially since I had been doing it so often. I mean, we wear clothes every day! But my hate (and lack of expertise) of taking indoor photos has left me putting outfits on a list to photograph later. But with each day the sun is staying out longer, and soon I'll be able to take photos outside even long into the night. Until then, here is an outfit photo from last summer. It's perfect for Alaskan weather. And perhaps since I can't quite do outfit posts I'll whip up a diy post or two. (I certainly have a bunch from Christmas and the break.) Until then, have an awesome week!

1 comment:

  1. Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.
    Marker Women's Gillett Insulated Bib Pants - BLACK MD

    ReplyDelete