Tuesday, January 10, 2012

harsh




day 9

A simple photo for today. I started tutoring, which causes me to be home way too late to take photos outside, and as I have no indoor self-portrait concepts, you get a simple photo. Another windstorm has hit and while I was tutoring the power at school went out. It was fun to teach math by the light of the cell phone though. The girl I tutor is one of my favorite seventh graders ever. I love her to death! Who would have thought that I would be a math tutor? Not me. Not in a million years. But this first day was fun. I'm not very good at explaining things in different ways though, so this is a fun challenge to overcome. I think I have a new-found appreciation for math teachers, even after just tutoring for one day--their job is hard! But it's very fulfilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment