Sunday, January 22, 2012

fly anywhere

"I always wonder why
birds stay
in the same place
when they can fly
anywhere on the earth.
Then I ask myself
the same question."

--Harun Yahya



shirt from my mom's closet // belt from my grandmother // skirt from value village // shoes from target // earrings from noble town vintage



It has been a fantastic couple of days, thinking of all the possibilities that are out in the world. The poem I found on tumblr really gives light to what I've been feeling recently. I am more than ready to be done with high school to get a taste of what the real world is like. The other day my mom and I talked about buying houses and reality seems a lot harder than I envisioned it. But it's going to be a good life and I know that if I keep working hard, I'll succeed.




This is a sneak peak to my 365 for today, since I wanted to knock out outfit photos and the 365 photo for today in one fell swoop. And I actually have had the particular idea in my head even before I stumbled across the above poem. So I guess it all worked out perfectly!




Have a marvelous day everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment