Saturday, January 14, 2012

for now we are young


shirt from my mother's closet // skirt is thrifted // earrings from noble town vintage

Happy Saturday everyone! As I'm typing this, there is a kitty cat in my lap. It adds an extra challenging element to blogging, but at least my arms are warm and my heart is happy.
Today has actually been a pretty productive day. I made a to-do list for the long weekend and I love crossing things off it.


I might have gotten a little carried away with the doodles, but oh well. And even after I took this picture I was able to cross off more things from my list. Something I have discovered about myself is that I am particularly happy when I'm productive. But I think that's true for many people. It's nice to have lazy days, but no one wants to mope around the house being bored. Making to-do lists, even if they are small, makes the day so much more exciting and bearable.



I was so excited to jump out of bed and get to work, and I got some things done that I've been putting on the backburner for a while. Can't wait for tomorrow to be able to cross more things off my list!



1 comment:

  1. aww you look lovely! I especially like your shoes & earrings <3

    I always make to do lists.. they are SUUUUPER helpful haha ^^

    ReplyDelete