Sunday, July 22, 2012

lazy day




day 203






Today seriously was an incredibly lazy day and I don't have much to show for it photo-wise. I'm somewhat aching to get back into the normal take-a-conceptual-photo-everyday thing but I am more than fine with taking a little break from spending hours glued to photoshop. It's good to take a break every once in a while. But this was a very fun day. The girls here at home sat around and watched P.S. I Love You (and I may or may not have cried every five minutes), then Megan and I decided to brave the wind and rain to go to coffee. Matt joined us after a little while, and eventually we all headed back home to eat yummy salmon patties. (My favorite!) Then I made a pie. Then we ate it. Then we played a card game that was so frustrating we all quit and decided to play a different frustrating game. Only Matt won that one. (Sssh don't tell him but I let him win. Okay, just kidding ... or am I?)

No comments:

Post a Comment