Saturday, July 28, 2012

what I want to be when I grow up




day 209

My mom, sister, and I met up with our dad at work (my mom's husband ... gotta keep the sentence grammatically correct) to watch the airshow. My dad kindly modeled for me while his co-workers secretly made fun of him over grilling hot dogs and old country music (thanks, Dad). (I'll try to have a full post up about it tomorrow as this photo ended up taking over nearly my entire evening, and boy to I have some cool photos to share!)

My dad has been in the military for twenty years and has more stories than could ever be told (partly because he's not allowed to tell some of them) and is the funniest and smartest person I know. I hope my husband is as great as my dad is to my mom and us kids. I love you Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment