Friday, July 27, 2012

fairy princess



pearl of enchantment dress: c/o sugarlips // lace tights: mother's closet // heels: famous footwear



This dress is called the Pearl of Enchantment dress, but I say it's more of a fairy princess dress because that's exactly what I felt like when I put it on. I'm usually not one to wear dresses with elastic waists because they always hang funny on me, but seriously people, this dress is amazing.




The other day I wore the dress with these forever 21 accessories because it was cloudy and rainy, so I wanted to include some photos of how I wore it then. Of course today it is super hot out (a whopping 66 degrees and I'm dying) so I only got a couple of shots in the jacket before I was sweating like none other (wow that's so gross Lauren).








Have a fantastic day everyone, and don't forget to enter the We Love Colors giveaway!





No comments:

Post a Comment