Friday, July 13, 2012

out of luck, I look up




day 195


(click on the photo to view it larger)

I'm back to the regular 365 photos, as the week long day camp is over. Next week though my friend Megan is coming up, so the photos will be more of a documentation. Today, however, I did something I have never done before. I drove to a location to take portraits of myself. Of course with my luck there was a huge party going on at the park I went to, with tents and games and cars filling the parking lot. And of course once I thought I was out of sight on the trail a bunch of horseback riders appeared out of nowhere. I awkwardly walked past them and finally got to the field.



What you don't see in the photo are the mosquitoes swarming around me by the millions, the pandora radio on my phone playing pretty music to scare away bears and moose, or the rain and wet grass causing my pants to be completely soaked. But you also don't see me feeling absolutely amazing.

I read a saying today that said, "Once in a while, blow your own mind." And I thought, "Heck, why can't I blow my own mind every day?" So here is the 365 photo that blew my mind today. It was a completely new experience for me and quite possibly a major turning point in my 365 project.


No comments:

Post a Comment