Friday, August 2, 2013

july photos

cloudmaker
"cloudmaker"

as the fog rolls in
"as the fog rolls in"

I cry for the earth
"I cry for the earth"

crazy cat lady
"crazy cat lady"

Laurynne
"Laurynne"

mourning shall come
"mourning shall come"

all that power
"all that power"

the benders of light
"the benders of light"

it's up in the air
"it's up in the air"

severed tie dyes
"severed tie dyes"

This month my photography has been all over the place, and I don't like it. It's not that I'm not proud of any of these pieces, it's just that they aren't my best and had I not been doing a 30 day challengeI would have never made some of these, much less uploaded them. But it's a learning process. I guess it just goes to show that there are some times in your life when you shouldn't do a "# day challenge" and I discovered that (at least for now) I am beyond that point (or sick of it, whichever way). But August has at least two photos that I am incredibly excited about, and if it all works out the way I envision, they will be some great portfolio pieces. So here's to August, I hope you hold some fantastic photographic adventures!

january/february // march // april // may // june







No comments:

Post a Comment