Tuesday, August 6, 2013

closing time



shirt: forever 21 // skirt: thrifted // necklace: c/o jewelissima





Jewelissima, my lovely sponsor for the month of July-August sent over this gorgeous necklace for me to style. I usually don't wear big necklaces just because I can't afford them, but I'm happy to say that this one is well worth the price. The tassels are made of a fun leather material and the floral ball is hollow, which is a pretty neat part of it. Plus it's a ton of fun colors, and we all know how much I love colors! What's really fun about this company is that on their facebook page they auction off items every Wednesday and Thursday, which is great for people like me who are addicted browse ebay from time to time. I'm excited to style this necklace with some purple, teal, or orange ensembles!





Well summer is starting to draw to a close. In a mere three weeks I will be headed off again to the beautiful state of Oregon! I'm excited to see what new adventures await.

Hope you have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment