Monday, August 26, 2013

pajama day round two



pants: sister's closet // sweater/belt: forever 21 // shoes: target // button down shirt: boyfriend




"What the heck is Lauren wearing?" you may ask? I asked myself the same question. Never thought I'd see the day when I, Lauren Parker, wore sweatpants. That is what these are called, right? Well, a couple nights ago, I found myself pantsless and in my loft, when I spotted my sister's discarded clothes section (probably put there so she could hide them from our mother). So without thinking, I put them on, and I literally have not taken them off since. They are now officially my pajama pants that I wear during the day. Except, shortly after I took these photos, I discovered a hole in them, so I guess I won't be wearing these in public. Stacey and Clinton are thanking the Lord right now. But you can guarantee that whenever I'm in the privacy of my own home, I will be donning these comfortable things for the rest of eternity.





I hope you have a fabulous day. Tomorrow I'm flying out to Oregon!





No comments:

Post a Comment