Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Hug me!



cardigan: gift // shirt: boyfriend // pants: target // gloves/jacket: forever 21 (old)




Huzzah! I have a new fun t-shirt! Matt let me keep this old shirt of his since he never wore it (hehehe I love boyfriend shirts). It seems like I've been on this weird pink kick this summer, as I've seemed to acquire several pink items these past few months. Pink isn't one of my most favorite colors, though it is just fine, but it's just funny to me that I have so many pink items now and not that many items (only two that I can think of) in my favorite color, which is green. (Light olive green to the exact.) For one thing, I generally don't find that many green items in a department store. For another, I don't shop at department stores that much. For a third, usually green items at the thrift store (it seems to me) are below average in looks and quality. Has anyone else noticed that? Or am I just insane? I'm probably insane.




For the above photo, I was actually looking at my dad, who was making funny faces at me through the window. And then he decided to come outside and join in on the action! I'm glad my parents have come to a point where they no longer question what the heck I'm doing in the front yard nearly everyday. They probably still think I'm crazy, but the first step is admitting it, so they are well on their way. (You guys will miss me when I'm at college. ;) )




I hope you all have a wonderful day!





No comments:

Post a Comment