Sunday, August 4, 2013

update



Hello all. I just arrived back in town from a weekend in the wild jungles of Alaska. I'll do a more in-depth post about my adventures at a later date, but for now I just wanted to give you a quick update on myself, Introvert's Introduction, and the month of August (don't worry, nothing too horrible!). As most of you know, the internet at my house was shut off (but the reason I'm able to be on the internet now is because my dad bought a little bit of extra usage for emergencies, such as checking email and blogging). I should be back to normal bloggy-ness by August 10th, when our new plan starts. On a less drastic note for you and a more drastic one for me, my phone is showing signs of biting the dust (ie the screen is a black box of death). I'm trying to do some pressure mechanics (which, in laymen's terms, means hitting it against the nearest hard object), but thus far it hasn't worked. The only thing that it will effect as far as your end goes is my instagram, which, if you know me at all, is a pretty big deal for me. I'm scheduled to join the iPhone family (I'll finally get all the cool apps) when I fly down for school on the 27th, so I'll see all you instagrammers then!

So yeah. I think that's about all for now. I hope you all have a wonderful week! How was your weekend?









No comments:

Post a Comment