Tuesday, August 27, 2013

state fair














Sunday I got to go to the state fair with my parents. They're pretty great. We got to go see Bill Cosby, King Tut, and some lumberjacks. I got to eat my weight in gyros, funnel cake, and my favorite, cotton candy. It was super fun getting to hang out with my parents all day, especially since I'm leaving for college in just a few hours! In fact, if you're reading this, chances are I'm in the air right now, sitting next to two awesome guys! (Matt and his brother Ben.) I guess I should finish packing now. My friend Lauren described it perfectly, I guess I'm kind of afraid that my first year was just a dream. I'm not as nervous for school, but I'm also not as excited. To help with this, I watched the videos I made for first and second semester. Those made me pretty excited to see my friends again. :3 They make me smile.

Welp, I've been rambling for far too long. Time to pack some more. Oregon, here I come!


No comments:

Post a Comment