Thursday, April 12, 2012

we own the sky



shirt/shoes: forever 21 // cardigan: gift // skirt: diy





Hey everyone! I hope you're having a lovely Thursday. I know I am! The weather has been amazingly warm and I'm pretty sure I'm going to be talking about summer in every single blog post until the snow actually melts. I'm just too excited! Anyways, these photos are from a couple days ago. When I first got exposed to personal style blogging, it blew my mind when I discovered that sometimes bloggers didn't post the outfits they wore for the day they were writing a particular post. I thought that man, if you have enough time to take the photos, then surely it's not so hard to put those same photos in that day's outfit post right? Well now that I've been blogging myself, I can totally understand why it's a lot easier to take photos one day and feature them another. There's just not enough time in the day and sometimes it's better to be busy with real life (not to say that blogging isn't real life ... but I think you know what I mean). I still love the thought of knowing what my favorite bloggers wore on what day, so I'll do my best to post the same day I take the photos. But sometimes that won't happen, and I'll be okay with it! It's nice to have a couple outfits to fall back on if I don't have anything new to show.

In other news, my dad came and stood by the door to watch me take photos, haha!




The other day I made this skirt and I must say it's my best one to date. I still made a lot of errors with it, but at least they are well hidden. :) You live and learn!




There's really not much left for me to say at the moment. I'm gearing up for the May blogging month and let me just say something incredibly exciting is going to occur--something that I can still hardly believe is actually going to happen. You'll just have to stay tuned!

Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment