Friday, April 27, 2012

down on my mind




day 117


black and white version:


sorry this is just a little late. I was so tired by the time I finished editing it that I just didn't have the energy to post it! My mom had surgery on her shoulder yesterday (don't know how many times I've messed up when saying that), so I've been busy taking care of people and driving everyone to different places. Yesterday I was being a homemaker until 11pm making yummy goodies! It was actually pretty fun. My mom is doing okay. She's in a lot of pain and has to be strapped to a machine and sleep on the couch, so everyone else is trying to help out, giving her medicine, setting her machine, helping her sit up to turn on the tv and whatnot. I've driven so much these past two days, since I can have the car (because she can't drive it), but of course I drive the kids everywhere when my dad can't do it. But that's okay.

Today's photo will be up later today (maybe!). In the meantime, I'm going to go do physical activity (this is a rarity, so we'll see how it goes) and who knows what else.

Have a great weekend everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment