Sunday, April 29, 2012

seeker and fetch




day 119

I feel like I've been very neglectful of this blog, even though I'm still posting 365s every day. I just want to say that I apologize for that and to never fear because I will be focusing a ton more on this blog starting May 1st. I am so excited for it. :)

But anyways, this weekend my social life went from non-existent to crazy busy and I love it. Yesterday was Matt's birthday, so I skipped the first part of school to go to my little sister's concert at her school, but before I drove to her school, I snuck around and hid things in Matt's locker. In seventh hour we had cupcakes for him and sang songs and played games. Then I went to Hot Hula (super awesome name, I know! The name made my parents wary but the fact that I was getting physical activity allowed me to go, haha) and then went over to Matt's house to give him more presents and see what everyone else got him. Then we drove to a friend's house to play more games. It was a crazy day filled with a lot of driving, but I really loved it.

And today I woke up bright and early to have a study date for AP English, did some hot hula again, went to the thrift store and signed up to be a cat cuddler (seriously, can there even be a better job?) and finished it off by babysitting awesome kids. Aaah I just love doing things.

But I do also enjoy a little bit of relaxation so tomorrow the only places I need to go to are church and a location that has yet to be decided for some portrait shooting. I am very excited about that but also excited that those are the only places I need to go to. The rest of the day I'll be chilling out at home being sore from hot hula!

There's not much else to report, except that hot hula is really fun to say out loud. Seriously. Go ahead, say it. You know you want to.



Sounded awesome, didn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment