Friday, March 9, 2012

Hair Scare




I've never been allowed to dye my hair, so throughout the years I've had a plethora of cuts. Bob, Pixie, suuuper short, suuuper long, curly, stick straight, you name it. Once I live away from home, however, I'll be able to do whatever I want with my locks. I'm unsure what my college hair policy is, but I'm kind of hoping they don't care if hair is crazy colors, because I just might go crazy. Okay, maybe not so crazy as to dye my whole head an unnatural color (even though I would love to), but just a little bit.

We'll see though, I played around in photoshop and I actually really like a couple of the colors on me. I have my favorites, which ones are yours? And who knows, maybe in a few months I'll have crazy colored hair.

I'll post my 365 tomorrow as well as work on more outfit posts (yay!). It's been a crazy few days with the Northern Lights out, and I've been getting several good photos of them. Tomorrow is supposed to be the best day ... I expect nothing but greatness!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great gif with the changing hair colours! :)
    My favourite on you would be the copper and - funny but true - I think you really suit the grass green too!

    ReplyDelete