Thursday, March 29, 2012

bold as love






A suuuper quick outfit post because I had just a little bit of time in between school and the play. My brother got a lot of clothes from another family and let me have this shirt. It's super warm and I decided to channel my inner rocker (haha it's hidden deep inside of me) and wear it to school. My mom sort of laughed and I'm sure some people were wondering why in the world I went from a super colorful girly outfit yesterday to a dark outfit today. Oh well. That's just how I roll. I just thought it was hilarious that Matt wore all black as well! He looked more fancy than me though. :3

And now I'm off to another performance!

3 comments:

  1. This photo is amazing! I love the movement of your hair in it! I am the same way with my outfits... I can literally go from petticoats to studs in a matter of hours! haha

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it!!!! I'm a big fan of all black. It's comforting. I love your tights! They add the perfect touch of zestiness - where are they from?? I've been looking for tights like that forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're from romwe.com! I totally forgot to list the outfit details, haha. (I tend to do that sometimes). I think they may still be on the website.

      Delete