Thursday, March 15, 2012

since that first breath we'll need grace



pants: forever 21 // shirt: c/o sugarlips accessories: runway 63



My mom took me shopping at a cute little accessory shop for a belated birthday and I came home with this pretty flower hair bow (it's also a brooch!), a hair clip, a pair of earrings, and my little gecko brooch friend.




Just a quick little outfit post today! I've already been so busy running around with my friend Aly today, and now there is much work to be done here at home. So I'm off to sew pillows and work on my health class.

Also don't forget to enter my giveaway here! I would looove for people to enter it. :)





2 comments:

  1. you have the prettiest of photos... :) also, those pants are gorgeous! the color, wow!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say, I adore your blog. Your photos are so gorgeous and creative. And you're wearing a shirt with cats on it, which is obviously awesome.

    ReplyDelete