Sunday, December 30, 2012

my week in instagram #29



Oscar and I formed a special bond when he sat on my lap and watched me play Legend of Zelda // I finally finished wrapping all my Christmas presents // The Big Man himself chilled out on my computer all Christmas eve // Oscar got exactly what he wanted for Christmas: a giant box! // Just me. Hola. // Waking up to snow falling from the sky // Mindy living it up in the middle of the floor // My present from Jacob slash the bane of my existence for about two hours until I figured it out. And then it was a glorious success // My thrift store haul + Oscar being envious over clothes taking up his time in the spotlight

You can find more of my adventures if you follow me on instagram @impulsings.

Hope you have a wonderful week!



No comments:

Post a Comment