Tuesday, December 25, 2012

It's the most wonderful time of the year



shirt: forever 21 // jean shirt: ebay // lace shirt: from a friend jeans/shoes: target // coat: sugarlips




Merry Christmas everyone! I'm so so excited that it's Christmas once more. The snow is falling, the fire is crackling, the presents are waiting to be opened, and I cannot wait to see everyone's faces when they open their presents! That's one of my favorite things about Christmas, being able to give people gifts. It just makes me so happy giving things that make others happy.




As for my outfit, I often hang multiple things on one hanger because my closet has always been super small, and these three shirts ended up on top of one another and I really loved how it turned out. I don't think I would have thought to wear this lace top as more of a cardigan, but now that I know of its existence, I'll definitely be wearing more of it in the future!




Well, I hope you have a safe and wonderful Christmas and that this post meets you with a lot of joy and happiness in your life. I love you guys so much; you definitely deserve to have a super awesome day!

Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment