Monday, December 3, 2012

tick tock



skirt/tights: forever 21 // shirt: mom's closet // belt: thrifted // shoes/scarf: borrowed // coat: sugarlips




We are finally entering the last two weeks of school! As time gets closer and closer to going home, I get even more excited. I seriously cannot wait to see my family and my friends again. Honestly, I didn't know if I would be excited or not, but I seriously cannot wait to spend a whole month just having fun with awesome people. Spending Christmas with my family, hanging out with my drama teacher and his wife, going to coffee with my favorite boys, and maybe even playing some mini golf with three sexy ladies, eee I can't wait! And at the same time, I'm also really excited for next semester at school. I'm signed up for some great classes, including my very first photography class! You guys don't even know how insanely excited I am to learn how to develop photos in a darkroom. I'm going to be in heaven.




For now, it's just a matter of keeping on top of things and not getting too distracted by the excitement of the future. I have to keep up with the last bit of schoolwork I have and also keep myself busy with personal projects so I don't die of the anticipation. Man, this is going to be hard.




Hope you have a fantastic day!




No comments:

Post a Comment