Monday, December 24, 2012

walking in a winter wonderland



dress/tights: forever 21 // boots: target // coat: from a friend shirt: thrifted




First of all, thank you guys so much for your positive response on my post about photography! I'm always kind of nervous to post my opinions just because they could be taken the wrong way, so I'm glad you guys enjoyed it! I definitely love instagram and sharing pictures; that's one reason I love blogging! It's so fun to share a little bit of my life with you guys and to get to learn a little bit about yours!




Life is really all about sharing, and I'm super glad this blog can be that kind of place. My friend Annika sent me this video talking about how many pictures have been taken and how connected people are, and it's insane to think how closely we really are connected. It just blows my mind how small the earth really is (because I know it's vastly huge, which equally blows my mind) and how people really aren't that disconnected from each other. All it takes is one person to step outside and say hello to someone else for that bond of separation to break.




I hope you guys have a super fantastic Christmas Eve!


No comments:

Post a Comment