Monday, September 10, 2012

evening glow



day 254



My Mondays consist of waking up, making hot chocolate, and then going to lunch and classes. What I love about college is that you don't have seven classes in a day and you get to have breaks in between them. It makes the days longer and more productive. I don't feel overwhelmed at the end of the day with homework like I did in high school, simply because I've had time to process each class after it happened and I can even get homework done in between classes. It's a really wonderful feeling.

Today Rebekah, Ivy, and I took a little walk, enjoying the cute houses and chasing light around. All of my friends are so beautiful and precious; I just love spending time with them (and taking pictures of them too!).


No comments:

Post a Comment