Sunday, July 7, 2013

my week in instagram #51

51

a beautiful view // a yummy drink // a silly guy // follow @impulsings

What's up everyone! Sorry it's been so quiet around here (at least, it feels that way to me). I've been busy running around, acting like a tourist in my own city, which is one of my favorite things to do. I actually shot a lot more dslr photos than instagram photos, mostly because I didn't have reception a lot of the places I went and therefore didn't bother with taking cell phone pictures. But I can't wait to share with you guys the pictures (and videos!) I did take.

Other things that happened this week:

1. Bought a camera bag! After so many years without one, and just stuffing my cameras and lenses into a too small purse (or carrying multiple purses around), I finally bought a camera bag, which I received in the mail today. So exciting!

2. Listened to mixtapes on 8tracks.com. My favorite thing currently.

3. Went on a date with Matt! We dressed up all fancy and he took me to a fancy restaurant. They even offered us wine--something that never happens to me, but always happens to him. Newsflash, I'm older than him. But being the law-abiding citizens that we were, we opted for water.

4. Went sledding. Yep, in July. We gathered quite the crowd at the base of the glacier while we screamed down the ice and snow on our sleds. It was blissful.

Hope your week was fantastic!



No comments:

Post a Comment