Thursday, July 4, 2013

mixology results // red, white, and blue



jeans: target // shirts: thrifted // boots: gift // jacket: forever 21 (old)





This is an outfit that my friend Ali put together from my remix my closet post, and I thought it would be perfect for the fourth of July! I added the blue polka dots for the festivities, and it was the perfect outfit for a cold Alaska day. All our warm weather disappeared, and this is what a typical Alaska summer feels like. Cold, overcast, maybe a day or two of sunshine, but certainly not on a holiday. That's okay though, I don't mind it. Today we ran around outside, doing a lot of touristy things for my extended family that's vacationing up here, and this beach was one of the places that we went to! I'll have more pictures from today up soon.





Hope you're having a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment