Saturday, July 20, 2013

apartment wishlist // kitchen

In just under six weeks, I will be moving into an apartment at college with my friends, and I'm already dreaming up ways to personalize it and make it super cute. There's not really much I know about putting things on the wall, or if purchasing furniture will come back to haunt me come time to move out in the summer, but that hasn't stopped me from pinning and gathering things that I want to put in the space! Today we are focusing on the kitchen. My friends and I set up a plan where one night a week, a different one of us cooks dinner (we shall see how that actually turns out), so I foresee we will be in the kitchen a lot.



(from Modcloth)


These film salt and pepper shakers were basically made for me. No question.


(from modcloth)


These kitchen utensils are seriously the most adorable things ever.

(from modcloth)


A cat dish towel featuring all the tricks a cat can do? Uhm, YES.

(from Modcloth)


When I saw this, I was freaking out about how ingenious it was. This is the kind of product where I go, "Man, I wish I could have thought of that!"



(from UO)

Trashcans are a necessity, and I'm loving this lime green one!

(from Modcloth)


To show off my love of writing, this mug would be absolutely perfect. I can just picture myself sipping coffee from it in the mornings before school.


(from Modcloth)


All I can say is that I need this on my body right now. And then I will turn into a baking master!


(from IKEA)


:3 Cute cupcakes!

(from IKEA)


I'm pretty sure we are provided a table in the apartment, and these table runners would be perfect for parties!



(from Modcloth)


My friends and I are huge grammar nazis, so these plates would definitely be a hit amongst them.








No comments:

Post a Comment