Thursday, July 25, 2013

christmas in july



shirt: topshop // skirt/shoes: thrifted






I've had my eye on this crop top for months, and figured with the price it was only a dream for me to actually own it. I spent a good few weeks after I found it trying to convince myself that it was worth the price and talking about it constantly (and giving people hints to buy it for me, which obviously didn't work, haha). But then one day my friend Kailey noticed that it went on sale for half off, quickly notified me, and I never moved so fast for my debit card in all my life. And it finally came in the mail! Getting packages is so much fun, it's like receiving a present!

That paragraph totally sounds like I'm a shopaholic, but keep in mind this only the second piece of clothing I've bought myself all summer, and I didn't even have to go real life shopping to do it. Online shopping really is my favorite. You can actually see all the clothes and not miss any options, and then you get to be surprised by the mailman. Of course, if something doesn't fit, you have to go through the hassle of returning it, or, if you're like me, you're too scared to go to the post office alone so you just alter the piece to fit you. (I'm kidding about the post office ... kind of. I'm an adult herp derp.) Online shopping = Christmas every day, if you ask me.





Hope you have a great rest of the week!






No comments:

Post a Comment