Monday, July 22, 2013

sunshine central



shirt: thrifted // skirt: forever 21 // shoes: payless




Man, this weekend has NOT been long enough. All day Saturday I went fishing out of Prince William Sound (pictures to come soon!), and Sunday I accidentally slept longer than I had planned. There was no productivity whatsoever this weekend, but since I am one to always think, "What's done is done and there's nothing I can change about it," I'm not going to stress about it. Back to business today though!




I feel like I'm in a strange cross section in my life right now. Is this what turning into an adult feels like? I'm afraid that I dabble in too many things, and am not completely passionate about one thing. Writing, photography ... I'm okay at both, but sometimes it feels like I have to choose one or the other. That's a really scary thought, so I'm not doing anything right now to improve at either. Why can't I just do both and be really great at both? And on a side note, why do the things I want to do have to be so hard business-wise? I have to be my own boss and financial person and advertiser either way, and right now I'm not very good at those things either. But I guess no one said it would be easy.

But for now, I'm just going to enjoy this summer. Sometimes I feel like there's not enough time and I have to start things right now, but I'm always having to remind myself that I'm only nineteen and I still have many years to get my act together. Well, I don't want you guys to think that I'm feeling sad or stressed out about all of this (sometimes I am, but not right now). Everything will work out in the end, I'm sure of it. :)




I hope you all have a really wonderful Monday!






No comments:

Post a Comment