Thursday, March 14, 2013

colly strings



dress: borrowed // boots: gift // socks: forever 21





First of all, is it really already Thursday? I swear, the time just flies by so quickly. I can't believe in just a week and a half it will be spring break, and then I'll practically be done with my first year of college. No, make it stop! I want time to run just a little bit slower so I can enjoy this college experience even more!




But for now, in the days leading up to spring break, I'm being kept busy with art projects and tests and papers, which is fun. One of my pieces was selected to be in the student art show, which will be opening tonight. I was incredibly excited for that because I didn't even think my stuff would get in, and only half to a third of all the entries made it into the ~80 piece show. It definitely reaffirms that I at least should continue pursuing photography, since recently I've been having a lot of mixed feelings about (which I'll talk about in a later blog post). So that's where I'll be tonight, hanging out with other super creative people and looking at beautiful art. If that's not a better way to spend a Thursday night, then I don't know what is!





Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Just saw your guest post over at scathingly brilliant and followed it over here! Can I just say that you are completely darling?! I love the layers in this outfit and the dress is beautiful! Your outfit in the guest post was so lovely too! Would you want to follow each other? I adore your blog and im very much an introvert too :)
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete