Friday, March 29, 2013

a week of remixing // morning glory




sweater: borrowed // shirt: mom's closet // pants: forever 21 // boots: gift




First of all, sorry for not posting yesterday! It was a weird day. I woke up to possibly go get my teeth cleaned, as the dentist was all booked up but promised to call if they had any spare minute to clean my teeth. Sadly they did and I had to quickly get dressed and go to the dentist. But then--and I must interject and say that I have this uncanny knack to go into some medical institution for a normal check up and come out with something awful like cancer (yep, it happened)--I didn't get to leave until the dentist looked at my x-rays. And then lo and behold, revealed by the x-ray was a cavity. My first cavity ever. And what does this cavity entail? A SHOT. WITH NEEDLES. Yes, that did require capitalization. You guys don't even know how much I hate needles. I started crying right there in the waiting room. It was bad. And doctors also tend to like to experiment on me (yep, that's happened before too), so he gave me a different kind of numbing medicine than what he usually gives, so not only am I freaking out from a needle in my face, but the needle is putting unusual chemicals in my body. Well I am happy to report that now I am cavity free and I am not intending on having another one any time soon. BRUSH YOUR TEETH KIDS OR YOU WILL DIE.




In other news, today I went ice skating with my little sister. Or rather, she ice skated while I hung on for dear life to the wall. I don't know what it is, but I can't ice or roller skate to save my life. People have tried to teach me, but it's impossible. All those elementary roller skating parties? Yep, I was the lame one to sit by the prize booth on the side or worse--not show up at all. Falling is probably my greatest fear (next to needles, of course), so me and ice skating do not mix. But my skates matched my shirt, so I looked all cute, which was possibly the only redeeming factor of the situation. Oh, and my mom got a really awesome video of the ordeal. Hopefully that won't end up on facebook any time soon.





I hope you have a good day, and remember to brush your teeth and not slip on the ice!


No comments:

Post a Comment