Saturday, March 30, 2013

a week of remixing // they weren't joking




shirt: borrowed // skirt/tights: forever 21 // boots: target





Well, today was my last full day in Anchorage. Tomorrow I fly out and gear up for the last full month of college before summer. It's hard to believe that I'm almost done with my freshman year--it all moved so fast. I guess when people said the older you get the faster the time goes, they weren't joking, because I feel like it was just a couple weeks ago that I was stepping off the airplane for the first time in August, scared to death about the journey in front of me. College isn't so bad. In fact, I think it's one of the best things that ever happened to me. I just hope the next three years don't go by too fast ... I'm not quite ready to be totally dependent on myself just quite yet.





Today I got to go to coffee with Matt's (my boyfriend) mom, and it was a lot of fun. We talked about a lot of random things, from college to beards to boats. It was the best way to end this spring break.




And now I must pack for my plane trip and prepare myself for school work. Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment