Wednesday, November 21, 2012

southbound train

southbound train

day 324

Well I just got back from standing outside watching firefighters run into our dorm with flames stretching across the sky.

Okay just kidding, the firefighters didn't even run and we were all standing out in the rain because of burnt popcorn, but having the fire alarms go off at 11:40 at night is not good for my productivity. But it was an exciting moment in my college career and therefore deemed worthy of blogging about.

But on to other matters! I am super proud of this photo. A before and after is up on my photography page, and this photo definitely looks a LOT differently than the original photo, and I am really proud of it. Tabatha is always such a willing (and gorgeous) model and I'm so glad to have her as my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment