Sunday, November 18, 2012

somewhere under the clouds a sun still shines

somewhere under the clouds a sun still shines

day 322

This is my first (successful) RAW photo and let me just say, why the heck did I not shoot RAW earlier? Seriously, if you were like me and totally oblivious to all things fantastical, then read this article that Seth sent me. It will blow your mind.

Shot this in the rain, in the dark. I got all wet and my camera battery died and I was frustrated that I hadn't shot a compelling concept and didn't even have a very good pose, but after working on it for a long time, I actually really enjoy this photo. And I'm still not done with this location yet! I made a new set for this location, and as said in the description: this isn't a series, just a collection of photos taken at the abandoned house at the end of the street. I want to show the versatility of one location that would have gone otherwise unnoticed had I not roamed around aimlessly. It was that one chance encounter with the old country road that lead to all of these photos. You can check out the set here, as I will constantly be adding to it because I'm going to milk this location for all it's worth.

p.s. Thank you all for your kind comments yesterday. I will hold them in my heart forever. :)

Hope you all have a fantastic day!


No comments:

Post a Comment