Tuesday, May 28, 2013

S I M P L E M A T H



hat: forever 21 // shirt: mom's closet // skirt: gift // shoes: thrifted // glasses: firmoo





Happy belated Memorial Day everyone! I'm finally back from camping and I have a ton of pictures to share with you, the first of which being these outfit photos. No, I didn't actually wear this all day camping, but I figured the background would be a nice change of scenery from outfit photos in my front yard. Plus I finally got my firmoo glasses in the mail and couldn't wait until I was back home to take pictures of them. They are super fun and I want to wear them all the time. Of course everyone at home is giving me grief because I don't actually need glasses, but I won't let that stop me (at least not yet). I love the fact that something like glasses can be seen as a fashion accessory nowadays. When I was little it was always lame to have to wear glasses, and now it's cool. Next thing you know, people will be wearing braces as a fashion statement ...

These pictures were taken on the second day, so just ignore my camp hair, haha. My brothers went with me to chase the sunlight for these pictures, so you'll see one of them make an appearance down below. That one is Nicholas. William on the other hand actually stayed still for some more creative photos. Currently I'm sorting through the creative vs. documentation photos of the weekend, which I'll hopefully have all posted by the end of the week. :)





As for the events of today, Matt finally came home from college today! It was the most perfect day ever, to say the least. From hanging out with him, to eating dinner with my family, to frolfing and croqueting, not to mention the perfect weather (despite all the mosquito bites I have regardless of soaking myself in bug spray), it was such an amazing day. Summer has officially begun.






Have a great day!








No comments:

Post a Comment