Tuesday, May 14, 2013

into the groove of things



shirt/pants: forever 21 // jean shirt: ebay // lace shirt: thrifted // boots: target





Let me just take a moment to say thank you guys for reading this little blog of mine. It makes my day to read all your comments and read your blogs. You all are the best. Also, thank you for sticking with me. Currently I've been feeling frazzled finding a balance between creating good content for Introvert's Introduction while doing my new job. Once I fall into a good groove things will be a bit more structured--film friday will return, as will my week in instagram--plus I have a lot of ideas in my head that I haven't written down yet. All in due time though.





This is a pretty typical Lauren outfit. Button up shirt as a cardigan, a shirt tied in a knot, lace, my favorite boots ... You can't really go wrong with any of those things. I remember when I first bought this polka dot shirt. I had no idea what I was going to do with it, and I actually haven't worn it that much since purchasing it almost a year ago, but hopefully that will change. I was only able to bring about half my wardrobe home (and I've already looked for clothes that I left in Oregon, blarg) so I'm sure I'll remix everything to death.




I hope you have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment