Monday, September 2, 2013

purple power



dress (as shirt): UO // belt/shorts: forever 21 // shoes: payless // photos taken by Matt




Hello beautiful people! If you follow me on instagram, then this is old news, but I just dyed my hair purple! Last year at the start of school, I did the whole "sit in a chair in the bathroom surrounded by my floormates and have a dying party" thing and ended up with really fun purple hair, but that first color had more red undertones and I just dyed it once and let it fade back to my normal color. This time around, I did a lot of research on dyes and how to care for hair because I want to try to maintain the color, so this dye has more blue undertones. And I'm basically in love with it. It still catches me off guard when I pass by a mirror, but it's super fun and looks different colors in different lights and I've already gotten a lot of positive feedback, including one fun comment, "you are my hair inspiration!" It's really exciting and I'm super happy with the results.

Also I'm finally moved in to my new apartment and will be starting classes bright and early today. It shall take a bit of time to get into a normal schedule, so things may be kind of quiet around the blog for a couple of days. But all in all, it's really good to be back in Oregon.





Have a great day everyone!








No comments:

Post a Comment