Sunday, September 1, 2013

sponsor introvert's introduction!



Introvert's Introduction is changing the system for ad spots, so sponsors and friends, please check out the sponsorship page for details.

I'm switching over to paypal because passionfruit, as many of you know, now costs money, and since I don't make enough money from this blog to support that, I'm discontinuing my account until I do make enough. I know money as it relates to blogs is a touchy subject, but I put many hours into doing this (doing it first and foremost because I love to do it, and if I never made any money I would still do it), and I'm also a college student trying to afford school, so it only makes sense to try to make money in the things I'm passionate about. I hope you understand, and I hope you consider supporting me and Introvert's Introduction today.

Have a great Monday!







No comments:

Post a Comment