Saturday, September 21, 2013

casual saturday



shirt/shoes: modcloth // jeans: gift // photos taken by Matt





This is a super casual outfit, but it features my very first modcloth purchase! I got this shirt and shoes (and a pair of shorts) on super sale, and I'm so excited to finally be able to own something from them. It's just a great company filled with inspiring people, and I love the values that they stand for in terms of products as well as models and body image. It's a great work that they're doing, and I'm happy to be able to support it.

Also, it's finally the weekend! I cooked some fancy homemade macaroni and cheese tonight and finished up on some photography work, and fiiinally finished my latest photo that I've been working on for the past few days, which you can take a look at here if you're so inclined. It's nice to start to get back into the art of photography. I actually wrote down a couple of ideas for new photos (what, Lauren actually has more than one photo idea?), so cross your fingers they'll actually come to fruition!





Hope you have a great weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment